This years hop is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
2nd Annual Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop
It's time for some spring cleaning!
For this giveaway, there will be two winners! Each winner will get to pick one book from the pile of books below... Good Luck to everyone! =)
The Amaranth Enchantment Julie Berry
Meridian (Fenestra, #1) Amber Kizer
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) Bree Despain
Once a Witch (Witch, #1) Carolyn MacCullough
Mistwood (Mistwood, #1) Leah Cypess
13 to Life (13 to Life #1) Shannon Delany
Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2) Shannon Delany
Falling Under (Falling Under #1) Gwen Hayes
Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) Kristin Cashore
Shelter: A Novel , Frances Greenslade
Bitter Frost (Frost, #1) Kailin Gow
Across the Universe(Across the Universe, #1) Beth Revis
Meridian (Fenestra, #1) Amber Kizer
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) Bree Despain
Once a Witch (Witch, #1) Carolyn MacCullough
Mistwood (Mistwood, #1) Leah Cypess
13 to Life (13 to Life #1) Shannon Delany
Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2) Shannon Delany
Falling Under (Falling Under #1) Gwen Hayes
Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) Kristin Cashore
Shelter: A Novel , Frances Greenslade
Bitter Frost (Frost, #1) Kailin Gow
Across the Universe(Across the Universe, #1) Beth Revis
- Winner will be randomly picked via rafflecopter and will have 48 hours to reply to the email or another winner will be chosen.
- All entries WILL be verified. False entries will be deleted!
- Open to U.S only
.jpg)








">






























The dark divine
ReplyDeleteI would choose Across the Universe. Thank you for the giveaway. :)
ReplyDeleteI would pick Across the Universe. :)
ReplyDeleteThe Dark Divine, thank you! (=
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Graceling.
ReplyDeleteGraceling:)
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Across the Universe.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
I would pick once a witch.
ReplyDeleteI would pick Across the Universe
ReplyDeleteI think I'd pick Graceling.
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Across the Universe or Graceling. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose Once a Witch!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose Graceling.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this amazing giveaway - I would love to win and pick The Dark Divine or Once a Witch!
ReplyDeleteIf I won I would pick 13 to Life. Thanks for the amazing giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteOnce a Witch! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIf I win - I would like
-13 to Life (13 to Life #1) Shannon Delany or -
-Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2) Shannon Delany
Thank you for the opportunity
I would choose The Dark Divine.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
I would pick The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain! Haven't read it yet, and it sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Across the Universe.
ReplyDeleteMistwood! I've been curious about that one for a long time :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Across the Universe. Thank you for participating in the blog hop :)
ReplyDeleteI would pick once a witch.
ReplyDeleteMCantu1019 at aol dot com
Probably Graceling, thanks!
ReplyDeletekimberlybreid at hotmail dot com
I'd pick grace long or once a witch! Thnx! Diamondnazaneen@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI think it would be The Dark Divine.
ReplyDeleteId pick grace long
ReplyDeleteI would pick The Dark Divine! Awesome giveaway btw!
ReplyDeleteI would pick Graceling (:
ReplyDeleteBitter Frost :D
ReplyDeletePossibly the Dark Divine. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Meridian or Dark Divine. Thanks!
ReplyDeletemaybe The Amaranth Enchantment
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway. I'd choose The Dark Divine.
ReplyDeleteI think I would choose Across the Universe!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Meridian by Amber Kizer,thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to read Graceling.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the amazing giveaway!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com
Graceling
ReplyDeleterierie11booger (@) yahoo.com
I would choose The Dark Divine by Bree Despain!! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick the Dark Divine
ReplyDeleteWow! there are quite a few that I'm dying to read)!! I would pick either Once a Witch or Graceling or Across the Universe or Mistwood. I know you asked what book meaning 1 book we would pick but if for some lucky chance I do win I'll have my mind made up!! lol Thank you so much for a chance to win and for being a part of this fun and awesome blog hop!!
ReplyDeleteI would pick "Once a Witch".
ReplyDeleteI think "Across the Universe."
ReplyDeleteSpring is in the air and it's time for that spring cleaning. My house certainly needs a little extra spring cleaning this spring as I'm drowning in books! I do have to admit, however, that I'm looking forward to spring weather and longer days. I love flowers. I love hearing the birds chirp.
Thanks for the giveaway!
mestith at gmail dot com
Probably Falling Under :)
ReplyDeleteIf I won I would want to read Mistwood (Mistwood, #1) by Leah Cypess. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
ReplyDelete13 To Life
ReplyDeleteHmm... Graceling or Across the Universe.
ReplyDeleteIf Graceling is in good condition, I'd pick that :-)
ReplyDeleteProbably The Amaranth Enchantment :)
ReplyDeleteHmm probably Graceling
ReplyDeleteI would pick Graceling.
ReplyDeleteTough choice! Either Across the Universe, Dark Divine, or Graceling! Thanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Mistwood.
ReplyDeleteI would pick Shelter.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
I would choose Across the Universe
ReplyDeletelkish77123 at gmail dot com
I would probably choose Once a Witch. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete-Amber Terry-
Either Mistwood or Once a Witch. Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Amber
goodblinknpark(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
The Dark Divine. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI would pick Shelter.
ReplyDeleteI would pick Mistwood (Mistwood, #1) Leah Cypess
ReplyDeleteProbably The Dark Divine
ReplyDeleteI would pick 13 to Life
ReplyDeleteJolene A
I want either Mistwood or The Dark Divine
ReplyDeleteI think I would pick Across the Universe, but I've had that and 13 to life on my TBR Forrrrrever!
ReplyDeleteNew Follower :)
Beth @ The Reading Vixens!
Maybe Graceling!
ReplyDeleteI would probably pick The dark divine! Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDelete