Hi everyone! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! I hope you all have been well. I've been so busy since the beginning of this month. Started new job, getting lesson plans done for my students, Christmas shopping, etc. I am so behind on reading books, and to think I'll be getting more book for Christmas too. Luckily, when my students go on winter break, so will I. =) Three whole weeks to read books! That will be my chance to catch up on all the readings.
This year came by so fast! So many great things happened this year, and so many books came out this year as well. I've read so many great books in 2012, whether it was an old book or newly published one. Just thought I'd share my favorite reads of 2012. =) (in no particular order)



What are some of your favorite reads of 2012?



































">






























Out of these I really enjoyed Grave Mercy, the Elemental series, and Throne of Glass.
ReplyDeleteI need to read Shadow and Bone!
I enjoyed grave mercy, and the elemental series too! Shadow and Bone is a must read! =) Thanks for stopping by my page.
DeleteI'm glad you liked Grave Mercy and Shadow and Bone because both are in my TBR pile! I loved I loved Fever by Lauren DeStefano and Cinder by Marissa Meyer!
ReplyDeleteI loved Grave Mercy, it's the reason why I started blogging! I couldn't stop thinking about the book and had to post a review so I can rant about how much I loved it. LOL
DeleteI haven't read Fever by Lauren DeStefano but will definitely check it out. I have Cinder on my bookshelf but have yet to read it... =(