Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DreamWorks + Leigh Bardugo’s bestseller Shadow and Bone = movie!!!

I don't know if you guys have about heard this yet , but I am pretty sure it is all over the web and I just HAD to blog about it! DreamWorks has picked up the movie rights to Leigh Bardugo’s bestseller Shadow and Bone!!!  Read about it here I am so excited and yet worried. I love Shadow and Bone (and The Darkling!) because it was a total different read for me, (you can check out my review here (Shadow and Bone)) but I am also worried because I don't want DreamWorks to screw up the movie. I know they didn't produce Twilight, but I loved the books and hated the movies! BUT!!! Since it is the producer of Harry Potter ( and I loved Harry Potter) I hope they will do the book justice! Wow, a lot of buts there. lol So what do you guys think about it? Excited or no?

6 comments:

  1. This is great news! I loved the book so I'm really excited about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Can't wait until they start casting! =)

      Delete
  2. I still need to read this! I've heard great things from everyone. I hope they don't screw it up either. Twilight was sort of a disappointment. The 1st and 2nd not so bad but after, meh. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this book is a must read. =) The producers of Harry Potter did and amazing job with the movies, I hope they do an even better job with Leigh Bardugo's series. Twilight was definitely a disappointment to me, I haven't even seen the lastest one that came out.

      Delete
  3. I just read this book and fell madly in love with it! LOVE IT and the Darkling!

    ReplyDelete